Concert poster – photo by markdnger
Radiohead performed tonight at Music Box at the Fonda in Los Angeles to benefit the Haiti earthquake which left the country devastated. Since tickets were auctioned off, the hope is that a lot of money was raised for the cause. Current reports are that around $572,000 was raised, with $2,000 being the highest ticket bid. About 1,300 people were in attendance, many of them celebrities as you would expect.
The show just wrapped up, and here’s the setlist, courtesy of Muzjiks:
1. Faust Arp
2. Fake Plastic Trees
3. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
4. The National Anthem
6. Karma Police + reprise
7. Kid A
8. Morning Bell
9. How to Disappear Completely [ondes martenot intro]
10. Wolf at the Door [Thom forgetting the words]
11. The Bends
12. Reckoner [w/ false start]
15. Dollars & Cents
16. Airbag [fan choice between 'Airbag' and 'Just']
17. Exit Music [Thom alone to start]
18. Everything In Its Right Place [Thom solo on piano]
19. You and Whose Army? [rest of band returns to stage]
20. Pyramid Song
21. All I Need
[crowd is stomping]
22. Lotus Flower
23. Paranoid Android
24. Street Spirit (Fade Out)
Did you go to the show? If so, let us know your experience in the comments and gigography! We’re definitely curious about the new song that was played with the full band, “Lotus Flower.” This song was first played during Thom’s Eraser band show in LA last October. Okay, it’s been told to us that Thom performed “Lotus Flower” alone and not with the full band.
Thom is reportedly DJing the small afterparty. How fancy.
Oh, and where can we get one of these badass gig posters like the one above?