Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

molson park 2001

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

allsmiles

allsmiles

Talk Show Host

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Locationnew york
hello all rh fans.was wondering if anybody has the full show of radiohead live at molson park on august the 3rd 2001.i was at that show and it was great,they played big ideas at that show and a great version of pearly.please...any help?????????barrie ontario canada molson park amphitheatre.

milkychai

milkychai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts
  • Locationtoronto, canada
Hi servo. I checked giglinkdump and did a search on atease and couldn't find the show. Maybe you can check out the hub: http://radiohub.wikidot.com/ - see here for the basic info if you don't know about it (I'd do a search but I don't have it on this computer right now....). :)

biggie p

biggie p

all the good times

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,672 posts
pretty sure i have it at home, actually. i'll try to remember to check tonight. if i have it, easiest way to get it to you is probably through Dropbox

allsmiles

allsmiles

Talk Show Host

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Locationnew york

pretty sure i have it at home, actually. i'll try to remember to check tonight. if i have it, easiest way to get it to you is probably through Dropbox

hello there.if you do have the show and can get it to me i would surly be in your debt...the show means a lot to me as i right up front and would really love to be able to listen to it every now and then. thanks a lot.

biggie p

biggie p

all the good times

• Members
  • 27,672 posts
pm in progress

edit; actually not necessary. thought the files would be flac but they're mp3 so i'm uploading to sendspace presently

but please, i don't need you surly

allsmiles

allsmiles

Talk Show Host

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Locationnew york

pm in progress

ok thank you kindly.

allsmiles

allsmiles

Talk Show Host

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Locationnew york

pm in progress

edit; actually not necessary. thought the files would be flac but they're mp3 so i'm uploading to sendspace presently

but please, i don't need you surly

lol...yes of course.just expressing my gratitude.just let me know where i need to go to download it.thanks again.

biggie p

biggie p

all the good times

• Members
  • 27,672 posts
and bob's your uncle:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6wv9l

allsmiles

allsmiles

Talk Show Host

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Locationnew york

and bob's your uncle:

thats funny because i actually do have an uncle bob...anyways...unpacking now and will comment on the show later...and then much later thread will self destruct because it has served its purpose.

back.the show is brilliant! big thanks to "biggie p"for the link and yet more proof that radiohead fans are among the best in the world.
this thread can go away now.

some guy

some guy

getting gibbled

• Members
  • 5,784 posts
  • LocationCanada

and bob's your uncle:

FUCK YES!!!
Thanks soooo much. I was at this show as well, still my favorite show I have ever seen

Posted Image

allsmiles

allsmiles

Talk Show Host

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Locationnew york

FUCK YES!!!
Thanks soooo much. I was at this show as well, still my favorite show I have ever seen

ahh...i guess this thread still does have a purpose then...it was an awesome show was it not?

some guy

some guy

getting gibbled

• Members
  • 5,784 posts
  • LocationCanada

ahh...i guess this thread still does have a purpose then...it was an awesome show was it not?

The best. Since Molson park I have had to settle with The Rogers Center, The Hummingbird Center, and the Amphitheater.
Molson park is the best place to see a live show in the Toronto area. Just a big old empty field, so you pick your spot, no seats, no fences etc.
Plus it was the first time I got to hear Kid A live, it was surreal!!

Posted Image

allsmiles

allsmiles

Talk Show Host

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Locationnew york

The best. Since Molson park I have had to settle with The Rogers Center, The Hummingbird Center, and the Amphitheater.
Molson park is the best place to see a live show in the Toronto area. Just a big old empty field, so you pick your spot, no seats, no fences etc.
Plus it was the first time I got to hear Kid A live, it was surreal!!

yeah,do you remember when they did "like spinning plates"at sound check?and when the gate opened we ran like hell to get up front...i was directly in front of ed screaming for them to play "pearly"was super happy when they did.i think in 03 they were going to play there again but that was when the power grid went out and they rescheduled to the snowdome....saw that show also...its up on austins channel.

bmodest

bmodest

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMichigan

and bob's your uncle:

I could really use a copy of this show. I was there in 2001 and have never been able to get a copy. It was 2 days after the Chicago show I went to where they played True Love Waits. Big Ideas at this show was incredible.

Lansman

Lansman

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I could really use a copy of this show. I was there in 2001 and have never been able to get a copy. It was 2 days after the Chicago show I went to where they played True Love Waits. Big Ideas at this show was incredible.

Apologies in reviving an old thread, but noticed that the link from years ago is no longer active. Would anyone happen to have the recording from this show? To this day, this show remains the best concert I have ever seen. I will never forget the long traffic jam up to Barrie, followed by the house lights remaining on and the crowd not realizing they had taken the stage until the opening riff from National Anthem started. Such a fantastic show.

biggie p

biggie p

all the good times

• Members
  • 27,672 posts

Apologies in reviving an old thread, but noticed that the link from years ago is no longer active. Would anyone happen to have the recording from this show? To this day, this show remains the best concert I have ever seen. I will never forget the long traffic jam up to Barrie, followed by the house lights remaining on and the crowd not realizing they had taken the stage until the opening riff from National Anthem started. Such a fantastic show.

wow people really like this show

check your inbox

TorontoGuy

TorontoGuy

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Don't know if anyone will see this on such an old thread, but if anyone out there still has a copy of this Molson Park show and would like to share I would be extremely grateful to have it. Kind of a Holy Grail of live recordings for me. Easily the best show I've ever seen, and one I still talk about on occasion. Unforgettable night. 

SeanMan1986

SeanMan1986

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm in agreement with TorontoGuy. If there's any way that someone could re-upload that show, I'd be forever indebted. My first ever Radiohead concert. Was 15 years old!

Thanks in advance!

biggie p

biggie p

all the good times

• Members
  • 27,672 posts

feast, my brothers

https://www.dropbox....rie, 8_3_01.zip

Mathieu

Mathieu

Amnesiac