Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mortigi Tempo: 3D (or, MT3D)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

PaaronOID_ANDROID

PaaronOID_ANDROID

lutionary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

MT3D

BEAUTIFUL DAY, INTERNET, CALIFORNIA - NIGHT

Camera pans past masturbating man wearing sign. Sign hangs around the man's neck like a necklace, covering the entirety of his body except for his cock.

"Has Mortigi Tempo become obsolete?" I have almost daily asked myself this question for the past 7 years of my life and today, I am proud to announce that I have finally found an answer.

DISSOLVE TO:

Me, sitting in my room past midnight.

Hi, my name is Aaron Fulkerson and if you're like me then you've been wondering why your experience at MT has been feeling a little bit lackluster lately. Well, ladies and gentlemen, the answer is right on your face. That's right. It's your eyeballs. You see, eyeballs were meant to see things in all 3 dimensions, not just 2. This can be proven with a simple, scientific experiment which I am about to demonstrate.

Posted Image

Do you see the difference? The image on the top utilizes 3 dimensions of space as opposed to only 2. As a result, the image on top looks way cooler. That shit is ray-traced.

"But Aaron, how can we take advantage of such awesome technology?" It's simple, stupid. You buy these glasses and then when you read specially encoded material, words will whiz past your head like a hailstorm of armor-piercing bullets.

The investment required to outfit Mortigi Tempo's servers with the required hardware would be miniscule. Less than it would cost to create a movie studio capable of circa 1977 Industrial Light and Magic special effects. Plus you've got a wad of cash from all of the ads so don't go cheap.

If you guys are like me and are tired of reading your words in just 2 dimensions then please affix a written post to this thread by clicking the "Add Reply" button. Then, write your name and a brief description of how awesome it would be to read MT in 3D and click "Add Reply".

Please and thank you for reading.

- Father Aaron Fulkerson

Posted Image

kafka.

kafka.

I'm tied to you, you're tied to me

• Moderators
  • 22,101 posts
good thread, Aaron
Posted Image

justcleezy

justcleezy

trans edition + poll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,219 posts
these ppl think im talkin to them, butim really talking to YOU.

anyone else ever watch that muppet shit at disney or some other joint in flaroida, i can never remember what was where, except that the star wars ride is at universal and epcot is boring.

anyway shit was all 3d and in your face and im sure they have lots cooler stuff now but that was my 1st experience

justcleezy

justcleezy

trans edition + poll

• Members
  • 7,219 posts
i dont think i could enjoy epcot even today.

it's like youre like alright great, theres a couple people over here playin the bongos.. a couple people in traditional attire over here.. some mimes over there..some children dancing. but you really just wanna eat. then you look at these various menus and realize what youre in for, next youre sitting with a $50 plate of pasta. last time i went there we ate in italy(obv), got some pesto fettucine shit. yeah it was good and everything. but c'mon. take me back to the shooting swan mansion or whatever our disney fish hotel was called, just wanna flap around in the pool.

i was probably 8 years old but this is based on the things my dad was bitching about all epcot day and i tend to agree with him about this kind of thing and walk behind him trying to hit all the places he walked, i was def just hungry as shit and liked big lollopops woulda rather had it

3d shit wahtever i hate the internet i reached the pinnacle of sadness in joining fbk

PaaronOID_ANDROID

PaaronOID_ANDROID

lutionary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

good thread, Aaron

whatever

also, hi claire

Posted Image

-jer

-jer

a fucking poptart

• Members
  • 6,782 posts
Posted Image

it's just jeremy.com
a babby website

i think jeremy has met all of them. it will be funny when he crosses the second to last mter off his list, an dthe final one is written ''foppe-henk''. and i will manage to elude him at first, as i get a head start when i hear of jeremy's rumored list. i forget abotu him eventually; and then in my travels to the antarctic, to learn of the native animals, jeremy springs from the icewater. he seizes my wrist and forces my thumb against a thin glass capsule filled with ink. the glass breaks, the ink spoils over my thumb, and very soon after my fingerprint is mine only no more.

ugh i wanna be a plane

justcleezy

justcleezy

trans edition + poll

• Members
  • 7,219 posts
hi!

Setalp Gninnips Ekil

Setalp Gninnips Ekil

dutch wife abc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,190 posts
yeah i'm for it! i knew something was missin i could just never firgure out what!

76980323.jpg

Guest_WTF Picky!_*

Guest_WTF Picky!_*
  • Guests
3D is so last year

lets make

MT4D

http://4tutorialz.co...ing-in-mograph/

jediStick

jediStick

Daddy Cool

• Members
  • 13,917 posts

these ppl think im talkin to them, butim really talking to YOU.

anyone else ever watch that muppet shit at disney or some other joint in flaroida, i can never remember what was where, except that the star wars ride is at universal and epcot is boring.

anyway shit was all 3d and in your face and im sure they have lots cooler stuff now but that was my 1st experience

pssh, star wars is not at universal, it's at disney.

mugsy

mugsy

The Concept - TFC

• Members
  • 1,845 posts
i need the glasses for this
1502107.gif