Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Proof that Lost Angeles=Atoms for Peace Album Artwork

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Proof that Lost Angeles=Atoms for Peace Album Artwork (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Proof?

1. Voted Proof. (14 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

2. Not Proof. (20 votes [58.82%])

Percentage of vote: 58.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote

laughing lion

laughing lion

with my mothafuckin paws

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Fpabh was released two years ago. I don't see how that's what they could be talking about

has it been that long, fuck time flys, i thought it was 2010

yeah were illiterate

*we're illiterate

Yeah, cause that's what I meant by that statement...everyone here is illiterate.

think you misunderstood me there

also i stopped using proper punctuation a long time ago on this site for a reason

RadioFire

RadioFire

Paper Menoo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

I come in here looking for some interesting replies since it was so dead yesterday and this is what I get -_-

*Looks at your other 2 valued contributions to the thread's discussion.

Hail To The King Of Limbs

Open Your Mouths Wide In The Cold

• Members
  • 3,455 posts

*Looks at your other 2 valued contributions to the thread's discussion.

Touche
Posted Image

cats

cats

I'm not mad. Just leave me alone.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

The interview: the quote is "In 2010, he played bass in Radiohead singer Thom Yorke’s offshoot band Atoms for Peace, doing shows and playing on a forthcoming studio album.". What if this is simply a misunderstanding on the part of the interviewer? What if it's meant to be "he played bass [...] band Atoms For Peace, doing show. Also in 2010, he was playing on a forthcoming studio album for RHCP." The raw question to Flea could easily have been "What have you been doing in 2010?".

I actually suggested on atease the chance of a misunderstanding. As I said before, I discarded that possibility since I don't believe the author, Daniel Kreps, was that careless when redacting his article and mix AFP facts with RCHP info or his own conclussions.

Metacritic: Where do they get their information from? There are some badns on there who are supposedly down for an album this year who have made it fairly well known that they're currently not working. No sources + no explanation for the assumptions they're making isn't much good. For all we know, they could be basing it off this speculation :lol:

Fair point. MetaCritic is part of the CBS Network (same as GameSpot, Cnet, etc.) so I guess that could give it some credibility but still their sources remain unclear.

To sum it up, the only doubtful or hesitant (though very firm to some degree at the same time) hints of a new AFP album could come off the RS article and the MetaCritic announcement.

I think Daniel Kreps could be for some clarification on that. He's on twitter - maybe somebody can try to conctact him? At least we wouldn't trying to ask some ficticional character.

Edit:
he's in NY and it's in the middle of the hurricane. maybe not a good idea by now.
mah babe caught me sleepin'

Electric Candyman

Electric Candyman

Worrywort

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts
Stanley sure loves the swirley things, look at the arbor philosophica artwork in TKOL CD case.
Posted Image

Aqxmission

Aqxmission

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I actually suggested on atease the chance of a misunderstanding. As I said before, I discarded that possibility since I don't believe the author, Daniel Kreps, was that careless when redacting his article and mix AFP facts with RCHP info or his own conclussions.

The forthcoming studio album mentioned in the quote is definitely not referring to the RHCP album when considered in the context of the article as a whole.

bedroomghost

bedroomghost

Creep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
AFP to open for RH in upcoming 2012 tour.

laughing lion

laughing lion

with my mothafuckin paws

• Members
  • 4,728 posts

AFP to open for RH in upcoming 2012 tour.

two sets a night, nah

Open Your Mouths Wide In The Cold

• Members
  • 3,455 posts
Fapping For Peace

lol
Posted Image