Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CAMDEN SUPERTHREAD

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

sunday evening

sunday evening

we relaxed in our rooms and called each other on the phone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,674 posts
i think something did get effed up but I DON'T CARE

Oh fuck these dreams. I honestly don't know if I kissed somebody last night or not.

-jer

-jer

a fucking poptart

• Members
  • 6,782 posts
  • Locationsacramento california
word word

it's just jeremy.com
a babby website

i think jeremy has met all of them. it will be funny when he crosses the second to last mter off his list, an dthe final one is written ''foppe-henk''. and i will manage to elude him at first, as i get a head start when i hear of jeremy's rumored list. i forget abotu him eventually; and then in my travels to the antarctic, to learn of the native animals, jeremy springs from the icewater. he seizes my wrist and forces my thumb against a thin glass capsule filled with ink. the glass breaks, the ink spoils over my thumb, and very soon after my fingerprint is mine only no more.

ugh i wanna be a plane

-jer

-jer

a fucking poptart

• Members
  • 6,782 posts
and they didn't either!!!! thom has lightened up so much! it makes me happy! WHAT'S GOIN ON AT HOME

it's just jeremy.com
a babby website

i think jeremy has met all of them. it will be funny when he crosses the second to last mter off his list, an dthe final one is written ''foppe-henk''. and i will manage to elude him at first, as i get a head start when i hear of jeremy's rumored list. i forget abotu him eventually; and then in my travels to the antarctic, to learn of the native animals, jeremy springs from the icewater. he seizes my wrist and forces my thumb against a thin glass capsule filled with ink. the glass breaks, the ink spoils over my thumb, and very soon after my fingerprint is mine only no more.

ugh i wanna be a plane

-jer

-jer

a fucking poptart

• Members
  • 6,782 posts
WHAT ELSE CAN WE SAY ABOUT IT

it's just jeremy.com
a babby website

ugh i wanna be a plane

HotSauce

HotSauce

apes with ego trips

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Great show. Absolutely phenomenal. They were even better than the last time I saw them in Camden in 2008! Really interesting experience seeing them at the exact same venue with the same seats. Almost like the RH concert was its own universe that I had gone back to after years of absence.
Posted Image

HubertCumberdale

HubertCumberdale

get the golf shoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
what was so special about the gloaming?

Bluebelle

Bluebelle

Big Boots

• Members
  • 11,488 posts
  • LocationTennessee

no it was the best one :icon_roll

i am trying to find a video of reckoner because it was the second most beautiful thing i have ever experienced in my life

the show got me in a special kind of way, i don't know how to describe it! these guys know what they're doing, they're just beyond and stuff like that

i appreciate the day of my life that was yesterday so very much

that's awesome you guys were there, it sounded like an amazing show.

tumblr_n7hkyzTBwD1riagvfo1_400.gif

payinattention225

payinattention225

The Tourist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationWyomissing
This show was the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

What happened on the Gloaming was Ed sang his harmony note too soon/off key and Thom was completely thrown off by it so he kinda just stood there for a while and then told Colin, Phil and Clive to come in for the end, and then did some cool improv falsetto.
Posted Image

Planetelex28

Planetelex28

Bodysnatcher

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Yep, that's exactly what happened during the Gloaming. It was great. Lucky was amazing as was LSP. The crowd loved 15 Step and Colin gave Thom a pat on the back after Nude. Idioteque was a great main set closer. I Might Be Wrong! Wow, that was cool. Finally got to hear it live. :)

These photos were taken at the back of Section 104 in Row Z. I also made a tape. Its kinda crappy with lots of talking and no professional mics like a true taper, so if a version doesn't show up I'll put it out there when I have time. To the young drunk hipster girls loudly talking and texting on their smartphones through EVERY quiet number, fuck you. :) You're not cool just because you're at a Radiohead show and when people have to turn around multiple times to shoot you dirty glares and a woman in whole the section behind you has to scream out for you to shut up, then please, shut the fuck up. :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bluebelle

Bluebelle

Big Boots

• Members
  • 11,488 posts
  • LocationTennessee
payinattention, your sig is hilarious.

tumblr_n7hkyzTBwD1riagvfo1_400.gif

party woo

party woo

Gagging Order!

• Members
  • 2,410 posts

Yep, that's exactly what happened during the Gloaming. It was great. Lucky was amazing as was LSP. The crowd loved 15 Step and Colin gave Thom a pat on the back after Nude. Idioteque was a great main set closer. I Might Be Wrong! Wow, that was cool. Finally got to hear it live. :)

These photos were taken at the back of Section 104 in Row Z. I also made a tape. Its kinda crappy with lots of talking and no professional mics like a true taper, so if a version doesn't show up I'll put it out there when I have time. To the young drunk hipster girls loudly talking and texting on their smartphones through EVERY quiet number, fuck you. :) You're not cool just because you're at a Radiohead show and when people have to turn around multiple times to shoot you dirty glares and a woman in whole the section behind you has to scream out for you to shut up, then please, shut the fuck up. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

this is so cool, do you remember what song this was? it's like they're trapped in an old tv letterbox version of a live concert.

HubertCumberdale

HubertCumberdale

get the golf shoes

• Members
  • 1,325 posts
killer shots man.

and that sounds awesome with the gloaming. at least thom was in good spirits about it. at the show i went to (6/1) when they fucked up idioteque, he said "fuck it" and just walked off stage leaving the rest of the band shrugging their shoulders.

Planetelex28

Planetelex28

Bodysnatcher

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

this is so cool, do you remember what song this was? it's like they're trapped in an old tv letterbox version of a live concert.

Yeah, that's 15 Step. That's one of the cooler bits of the light show. It makes them look like they're on display in a museum or something.

sunday evening

sunday evening

we relaxed in our rooms and called each other on the phone

• Members
  • 19,674 posts

what was so special about the gloaming?

i dunno i like the song

Oh fuck these dreams. I honestly don't know if I kissed somebody last night or not.

HubertCumberdale

HubertCumberdale

get the golf shoes

• Members
  • 1,325 posts
oh i love the gloaming, i was asking because it sounded like they did something different with it.

payinattention225

payinattention225

The Tourist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationWyomissing

that was 15 step i believe
Posted Image