Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UK RADIOHEAD SHOWS ADDED TO TOUR

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

favouritesongtitle

favouritesongtitle

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm new here, although I've lurked for a while, but had to sign up for this.

got two tickets for Manchester! (seated, but beggars can't be choosers!)
trying to convince a mate to pay for the ticket, and flights from Belfast, and accommodation. none of them are too keen :/ its most likely going to be the first gig of my adult life, (unless a gig pops up in the 24 days between my birthday and radiohead!) I'm VERY VERY excited!

I've to agree the tickets were a bit steep, but most big gigs are £60+ fuck, I've mates who paid £75 to see Ed Sheeran.

Any rumours for support yet? :)

aiyish

aiyish

SCATTERPENIS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,930 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
I will be travelling from Malaysia with a few friends who got tix as well. Its expensive but its freakin' worth it!
Admin of Radiohead Malaysia

fade out again

fade out again

Coke Babies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Locationlondontown ukville

I will be travelling from Malaysia with a few friends who got tix as well. Its expensive but its freakin' worth it!

london or manchester? we should give you a uk radiohead fan welcome in the queue

don't worry, it won't be just sitting there moaning about the big brother state or grumbling about how the radiohead tickets are twenty quid more expensive than drake. that'll just be some of it. but we'll bring cake.

aiyish

aiyish

SCATTERPENIS

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

london or manchester? we should give you a uk radiohead fan welcome in the queue

don't worry, it won't be just sitting there moaning about the big brother state or grumbling about how the radiohead tickets are twenty quid more expensive than drake. that'll just be some of it. but we'll bring cake.

The O2 London show. ALready plan our travel plans with my mates. Now we need somewhere to bunk,haha.

crushd

crushd

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Seeing Radiohead for the first time in Manchester.

Fucking delighted, even though its pricey and we have to travel down from Glasgow :colin:

DirtyMind

DirtyMind

Sucking A Lemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Seeing Radiohead for the first time in Manchester.

Fucking delighted, even though its pricey and we have to travel down from Glasgow :colin:

Doing the exact same dude, how you getting down? I'm going to the manchester one too.
DONT DO IT!!!

Twitter - TookMyMelody

DirtyMind

DirtyMind

Sucking A Lemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationGlasgow
nvm
DONT DO IT!!!

Twitter - TookMyMelody

ro32xx

ro32xx

Worrywort

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • LocationEngland

No my friend, they are really cool seats. If the stage is standard depth then the lower-numbered seats will be roughly parallel to the end of the stage. If your seats turn out to be on the higher-numbered end (up to 46) you are slightly less side-on and it's arguably a slightly better view - but to be honest I've sat in 101 a few times now (even on the back row) and there isn't a bad seat anywhere in the vicinity. The stage set-up is very open at the sides so there are no issues with lines of sight - I'm 100% sure we are in for a fantastic view!

Waste have just emailed me my exact location:
- Block 101
- Row J
- Seats 21 & 22

Seeing as the front row in 101 is H, does that make me 3rd row!
I think there are 19 rows altogether in 101 (H-Z)
So I could be roughly where the red x is in the green area?

Posted Image

▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
radiohead.atwebpages.com

▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

aiyish

aiyish

SCATTERPENIS

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
Mine is the upper tier <_<

thedevilsway

thedevilsway

pablothewizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEngland

Waste have just emailed me my exact location:
- Block 101
- Row J
- Seats 21 & 22

Seeing as the front row in 101 is H, does that make me 3rd row!
I think there are 19 rows altogether in 101 (H-Z)
So I could be roughly where the red x is in the green area?

Posted Image

Yep you are indeed on the third row and that red X is about right. Great seats.
The seating plan is a little misleading - you won't be as side-on is it appears on the graphic so your view will actually be even better than you thought!

smwatson

smwatson

duke of llama.

• Members
  • 14,887 posts
  • LocationLondon
im in 102 @ MEN
Posted Image

tvcoveredwalls

tvcoveredwalls

Gagging Order!

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

im in 102 @ MEN

i'll wave from the back of the fucking venue

UKnotOK

UKnotOK

Wicked Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • LocationUK

i'll wave from the back of the fucking venue

I'll wave from my fucking house!!
...where i end & you begin...

thedevilsway

thedevilsway

pablothewizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEngland
Am I the only one feeling like we have been overlooked big-time here at home in terms of the number of dates?

I really hoped and thought by now more dates and venues would have been added but no, just the 3. As much as I adore everything Radiohead I really feel they have let their UK fanbase down on this occasion and when I look at the tour itinery I feel both sad and more than a little pissed-off!

For crying out loud France gets 5 (at the last count) and the band's homeland get 3! I thought the number of dates for the In Rainbows Tour was grim but at least they managed to make it to Glasgow and Dublin too!

There are perfectly suitable arenas for the current setup in Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Dublin, Sheffield, Nottingham and Birmingham. And no doubt more still that I can't recall. All these would sell out very quickly just like the Manchester and O2 dates did. Am I missing something?

I'm still praying for some kind of announcment regarding September but I'm losing hope...

ro32xx

ro32xx

Worrywort

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • LocationEngland
It's a shame they couldn't announce more UK dates at the same time.
But i'm sure more will arrive in next 2 months.
I'd worry by July.

▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
radiohead.atwebpages.com

▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

thedevilsway

thedevilsway

pablothewizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEngland

It's a shame they couldn't announce more UK dates at the same time.
But i'm sure more will arrive in next 2 months.
I'd worry by July.

I really, REALLY hope so.

Having said that I'm so excited about Manchester and London I could quite easily shit myself...

UKnotOK

UKnotOK

Wicked Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • LocationUK
Yeah, i also bitched about this when the dates were released. I was hoping more would be announced but its looking increasingly unlikely dont you think.

Over priced and under appreciated.

I love Radiohead, but im also pissed off at them.

BAH!! <_<
...where i end & you begin...

subterranean homesick sam

subterranean homesick sam

Coke Babies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands, England
Its gonna be weird (fishes) being in an arena full of fellow radiohead fans, seeing as i only know one person that likes them, we're both going but as i said, funny that there will be some MT members there enjoying the show too.
'Standing in the shadows at the end of my bed'

tvcoveredwalls

tvcoveredwalls

Gagging Order!

• Members
  • 2,161 posts
Note to anybody from MT going to Manchester, autographs from me are £15 face value, need proof of identity to who I'm signing them to (so they don't get sold on eBay), form an orderly queue towards me so you don't ruin the radiohead show.

DirtyMind

DirtyMind

Sucking A Lemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Note to anybody from MT going to Manchester, autographs from me are £15 face value, need proof of identity to who I'm signing them to (so they don't get sold on eBay), form an orderly queue towards me so you don't ruin the radiohead show.

can i preorder?
DONT DO IT!!!

Twitter - TookMyMelody