Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UK RADIOHEAD SHOWS ADDED TO TOUR

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

nidami

nidami

Gagging Order!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts

can i preorder?

Yes, and in 5 easy £10 installments direct to my PayPal!

aiyish

aiyish

SCATTERPENIS

• Members
  • 1,946 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
Question:

Bought my Manchester show for this October from Ticketmaster. Bought it online since im living in Malaysia. It stated there, on the day of the show, I need to bring the printed copy of the confirmation email, my credit card and my passport. Anyone has trouble dealing with these type of tix beofre?

Admin of Radiohead Malaysia

HAIL TO THE SCATTERPENIS

aiyish

aiyish

SCATTERPENIS

• Members
  • 1,946 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
Question:

Bought my Manchester show for this October from Ticketmaster. Bought it online since im living in Malaysia. It stated there, on the day of the show, I need to bring the printed copy of the confirmation email, my credit card and my passport. Anyone has trouble dealing with these type of tix before?

Admin of Radiohead Malaysia

HAIL TO THE SCATTERPENIS

↓=↑

↓=↑

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I couldn't justify going to either of these UK dates for that price. I live 30 miles south of Birmingham so with the cost of getting to Manchester or London on top of staying somewhere AND the ridiculous cost of the tickets, it's just not worth it.
I got to see them at Glastonbury and a few other times across the past 6 years, but I just can't justify this opportunity.
Unless some more dates are announced I'll be seriously disappointed in them.

thedevilsway

thedevilsway

pablothewizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEngland
If we only get a total of three UK shows I will be absolutely disgusted and the band will go down drastically in my estimations.

I used to think all those "they hate the UK" and "they've disowned their home country" rants were nonsense but I have to say it certainly feels like a slap in the face and that they've turned their backs on us....

Pickled Dog

Pickled Dog

picture wizard

• Members
  • 8,877 posts
  • LocationHull
To be honest, from the Radiohead show experiences I've had here in the UK, I wouldn't blame them.

mjlc.co.uk

8683997186_b2633a5a6c_o.jpg