Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tonight: St Louis

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jonathan

jonathan

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Radiohead in St Louis

Photo from instagram user danspencer

After an off day yesterday, the band will be performing at the Scottrade Center in St Louis tonight. After the show, check back for the setlist.

View the full article

little row boat

little row boat

something about cherries

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts
Thank you for making the sincere attempt to speak about this on www.greenplastic.com . I feel very strong about it and would like to read more. If it's OK, as you achieve extra extensive wisdom, may you mind including extra articles similar to this one with additional info? It will be extraordinarily useful and helpful for me and my friends. regards

Posted Image

chroma

chroma

rabid cultist

• Super Moderators
  • 33,066 posts
  • Locationwhere i am
dear little row boat,

i'm sorry i had to delete the spam you were responding to. not because i liked the spam, but because now nobody will know what happened and they'll think you were talking to jonathan and it all just seems awkward. sorry about that.

love, cindy

ps - i hear that st louis show was amazing. wish i'd been there.

sigline6.jpg

six colored pictures all in a row of a marigold

Michael Douglas

Michael Douglas

just a drummer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,766 posts
How rude

little row boat

little row boat

something about cherries