Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone coming to Bilbao to see Radio head from abroad?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Shandil

Shandil

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I just registered as my girlfriend works for the biggest newspaper in the region, and she will be doing a few articles on the BBK Live festival. For one of them, she'd be interested in talking to some people who are coming from abroad for the festival (or maybe for holidays and are taking the chance to see Radiohead too).
Please if someone fits in this and wouldn't mind answering a few questions she (and I) would be very grateful.

Cheers.

><((((((((((((°>

><((((((((((((°>

hi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,906 posts
  • Locationa small circular forest
not me but as it seems you have an in so to speak, what's the best english language free online source for spanish (or basque i guess) news??
903926b6-d5cb-4bf2-8ec5-7f553348916c.jpg

"I do not feel joy. I do not dream. I only stare at the door and smoke"

lucadjm

lucadjm

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm heading over to it with a friend. Can't miss the chance of Radiohead, The Cure, Warpaint, Bloc Party, Four Tet etc all at the one festival.

I'd be happy to answer any questions about it.