Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Light Show?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

nordheim

nordheim

Coke Babies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Locationatx/lax/lon/dtw
Hi all,
have you seen any photos of the Nimes setup yet? looks like the hovering lights are gone.
https://twitter.com/.../><br /><br />have you seen any other photos so far? i wonder how different tonights show will be versus montreals... i guess we are close to finding out. hope the boys are feeling good after such a rough, rough month.

thedevilsway

thedevilsway

pablothewizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEngland
Perhaps the overhead lights will make a reappearance later in the tour (here's hoping for Manchester + London). I certainly hope so as I think they looked incredible - they worked superbly.
Its a minor miracle that they have managed to come up with anything at all given the short period of time since the disaster in Canada.
I'm sure those lucky people in attendance tonight are in for an absolutely amazing show whatever they see...

Electric Candyman

Electric Candyman

Worrywort

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
As Thom said 21th of June:
"We will make every effort to offer the fans the very best show possible under the circumstances – thanks for your understanding and support."
Guess they bring back the old light show after a month or so. Should take quite some time to rebuild the screens and stuff.

nordheim

nordheim

Coke Babies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Locationatx/lax/lon/dtw
well said!
the band soundchecked earlier and apparently looked this this :D
http://instagram.com/p/M6Kpc4KrYH/

Electric Candyman

Electric Candyman

Worrywort

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
This will be the first time to see them performe during daylight this tour too, so I'm not sure how much effect the lights will have.

party woo

party woo

Gagging Order!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts
Looks like they have a modified version of the IR led lights, similar to the stage from the first part of the tour, and those lights are pretty amazing by themselves. What are those light squares? They look like the moving screens but you can see through them. Anyway, show should be starting very soon, right? I'm not even on the same continent as tonight's show but I'm excited for the band and the fans anyway.

thedevilsway

thedevilsway

pablothewizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEngland
Well at least we already know the vertical tubes used for the In Rainbows tour haven't been dusted down and used in the same cage-like configuration, as many people had suggested might happen. Kind of a shame - I thought they were fantastic, especially close up...

The Nimes stage setup reminds me VERY much of the Hail To The Thief tour...