Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is there anyone in your family or one of your friend(s) that hate/love Radiohead..

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

rose

rose

I wanna make a supersonic woman of you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,346 posts
Tbh I saw them at bonnaroo with my bf and haven't seen them since but I had friends at both the more recent Atlanta shows as well as this bonnaroo so I guess I'm not even as much a fan as they are even though they aren't message boarders hell I never was either

i5m1_zps4ef73f6c.jpg

Bluebelle

Bluebelle

dancing for your pleasure

• Members
  • 10,410 posts
  • LocationTennessee
oh man atlanta was awesome, so glad I got to go.

StopSendingLetters

StopSendingLetters

Identikit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Ga

oh man atlanta was awesome, so glad I got to go.

Agreed. Was wonderful...but seeing them also at Bonnaroo made my year

Posted Image

Ed O'Beard

Ed O'Beard

Vegetable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
pretty much all of my friends have givin up after amnesiac ... except 2 who lasted until in rainbows

Posted Image

rose

rose

I wanna make a supersonic woman of you!

• Members
  • 12,346 posts

Agreed. Was wonderful...but seeing them also at Bonnaroo made my year

bonnaroo '06 made my life

i5m1_zps4ef73f6c.jpg

radiojammer

radiojammer

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
I've just seen them live twice in my home town of Melbourne. A totally awesome experience it was too. When I started getting into RH, my older daughter already liked them. My younger daughter said there was no way known she was going to get into RH, and I knew that would change. After playing their cds in the car so she could hear and get used to them, she's now downloaded most of their albums into her iPod and loves most of their stuff. My husband says he likes some of their stuff so I'm lending him their cds so he can get used to them. He's fussy and even he has to admit how good Thom's voice is. I'm hoping once my son gets to be a better guitarist he'll learn some of their songs to play. My best friend doesnt like them, but her husband and I both love them.

Desired Constellation 6

Desired Constellation 6

Disappearing into Darkness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationAustralia
My friend says he likes "that Creep song". I facepalmed. I asked another friend and he says "it's OK". In fact I asked if he liked music at all and he said "it's alright".

The people I deal with.

73abd8acf6ecbd73e3793b594dc622a0_width_6