Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost 'Creep' Video (Scary Puppets + Geroge Bush)

george bush creep foreign video

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Blandy Bends

Blandy Bends

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey Green Plastic Friends!

A while back, I remember watching a very strange clip (in the days before Youtube was huge) that was posted on either Green Plastic or At Ease.

In short, the clip involved some very off-putting puppets lampooing then President Geroge Bush with Radiohead's "Creep" serving as the basis. All I can remember is that it was very dark, poor quality, and mostly in a language that was not English.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the clip? Otherwise, does anyone remember ever viewing it? I have been searching for a while now and really hope I did not dream this up one day.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oreon

Oreon

nobody want to be a slave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationNorway
There is some muppet action on "the most gigantic lying mouth of all time" dvd, but cant remember "creep" or gb in particular..
Posted Image

Mudrat

Mudrat

Go Bills?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

2:04

Blandy Bends

Blandy Bends

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Unfortunately, it is not from TMGLMOAT (Even though that series is just one mind bending experiment after another)

Also, thank goodness Beck has worked with puppets too!

I beleive the video was not created by Radiohead or any other band - it was part of a show on a foreign network that just loosely used creepy for a parody of Geroge Bush. It characterized him as a distraught alcoholic...needless to say - bizarre.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: george bush, creep, foreign, video