Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cybal rush live

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pitol

pitol

Antenna beam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

is this old? maybe it is but its fuckin brutal i love it

i always like going south somehow it feels like going downhill

Bluebelle

Bluebelle

Big Boots

• Members
  • 11,680 posts
  • LocationTennessee

best song on The Eraser.

tumblr_n7hkyzTBwD1riagvfo1_400.gif

IN PORTRAIT

IN PORTRAIT

*Aisfle*

• Members
  • 1,768 posts
  • LocationArgentina

this song is so powerful... the eraser is part of my top 5 albums of all times, and Cymbal Rush... my god, is just PERFECT! My favourite track of the album. 

one curious thing happened to me yesterday, I was listening this song with earphones before going to sleep, and I entered a trance state, and when this song finished I inmediatly went to sleep, and in my sleep I saw myself (physically different) in another time, another space, I had a past life regression, I learned why I was doing wrong in this life, and what I should change... thanks to this song... you'll think i'm fuckin drugged, no, believe me, i'm not... :)

www.soundcloud.com/in-portrait

GreenLanta

GreenLanta

fluorescent luna moth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationOz

this song is so powerful... the eraser is part of my top 5 albums of all times, and Cymbal Rush... my god, is just PERFECT! My favourite track of the album. 

one curious thing happened to me yesterday, I was listening this song with earphones before going to sleep, and I entered a trance state, and when this song finished I inmediatly went to sleep, and in my sleep I saw myself (physically different) in another time, another space, I had a past life regression, I learned why I was doing wrong in this life, and what I should change... thanks to this song... you'll think i'm fuckin drugged, no, believe me, i'm not... :)

Not at all.  At least, I might've thought you cracked in the head if I hadn't had a similar dream-state experience recently.  I was listening to music through earphones when I fell asleep and dreamed of a giant, deity-like Thom Yorke who lifted me up and shared some words of wisdom with me.  When I awoke, Lotus Flower was playing.

~ Radiohedonist ~

Michael Douglas

Michael Douglas

just a drummer

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
I had a dream about turtles