Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BONNAROO 2006 Soundboard Recording

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

DK2123

DK2123

Coke Babies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Came across this just recently, pretty sweet.  Merry Xmas!

http://consequenceof...oo-performance/

mugsy

mugsy

The Concept - TFC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts

Super Dooper Incredible!!!!

thank you.

1502107.gif

mugsy

mugsy

The Concept - TFC

• Members
  • 1,882 posts

These live Soundboard early versions of Videotape, House of Cards & Bodysnatchers are phenomenal.

Paranoid Android, Exit Music, ...well the whole gig is really something else.

highly recommended.

1502107.gif

rose

rose

I wanna make a supersonic woman of you!

• Members
  • 12,675 posts
Thanks dude, one of the best shows I've ever been to and it's a crime that its taken this long for a really good recording to surface so I can't wait to listen!

i5m1_zps4ef73f6c.jpg

The_(Greek)_tourist

The_(Greek)_tourist

Kid A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNafpaktos, Greece

Jesus Christ Superstar, this is the best bootleg in the history of music...

tumblr_l7bisa9BTo1qzcik8o1_500_zps1ae8a8

davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex

Creep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

hello father fecken christmas!

jediStick

jediStick

Daddy Cool

• Members
  • 13,997 posts

this is great. not through with it yet but they sound damn near perfect like I've never heard before.

jediStick

jediStick

Daddy Cool

• Members
  • 13,997 posts

holy shit fake plastic trees sounds so different in a good way

Master Shortpants

Master Shortpants

cooking relish in an oven

• Members
  • 3,801 posts
  • Locationplacing mustard in the freezer

i really cant see the hype over this particular gig. the recording is awesome but the performance itself isnt anything super special. The classics sound the same as ever and the IR cuts sound really sterile in their primitive form. nice listen though as always

:10: http://greenplastic....-30772.jpg?_r=0 :10:

:ed:

catsup

catsup

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

The best version of 15 Step.

Master Shortpants

Master Shortpants

• Members
  • 3,801 posts
Double post, here's my chance

Booobieeeeeessss

Master Shortpants

Master Shortpants

• Members
  • 3,801 posts
I'd like to retract my statement a bit. This is like a best of Radiohead set list. Every song here is awesome. House of Cards and Videotape are better than on IR. 15 step is lacking energy though. But overall this sounds phenomenal. Like, even better than the professionally released live stuff. It's too bad Reckoner wasn't a thing yet, that at the tail end would make it pretty much the best set list ever.

rose

rose

• Members
  • 12,675 posts

i really cant see the hype over this particular gig. the recording is awesome but the performance itself isnt anything super special. The classics sound the same as ever and the IR cuts sound really sterile in their primitive form. nice listen though as always

:o

The best version of 15 Step.

YES dang i don't even really like the album version but being there and hearing it for the first time as the first NEW song of that set was fucking incredible 

I'd like to retract my statement a bit. This is like a best of Radiohead set list. Every song here is awesome. House of Cards and Videotape are better than on IR. 15 step is lacking energy though. But overall this sounds phenomenal. Like, even better than the professionally released live stuff. It's too bad Reckoner wasn't a thing yet, that at the tail end would make it pretty much the best set list ever.

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY

best radiohead set ever. long, and with all the best songs, and with the best fucking VIBE cuz it was radiohead plus bonnaroo like seriously things could not have been more perfect

i5m1_zps4ef73f6c.jpg

rose

rose

• Members
  • 12,675 posts

i'm a tad biased cuz thats actually the only radiohead concert i've ever been to but seriously if i could pick one, that would still be it

i5m1_zps4ef73f6c.jpg

Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Creep

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Listening to this right now and it's incredible. Whoa.

DK2123

DK2123

Coke Babies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I wasn't there and nearly went, but was not able to sadly.  I've seen them elsewhere thankfully, but from what I hear about this gig, it was just a very special night.   Radiohead performing for 80,000 people and playing possibly the longest set they've ever played.  The band was in great spirits and Thom has stated how this is one of his favorite gigs.  The set is amazing, I don't see how this could disappoint anyone really.  Hearing the IR songs for the first time, I mean this is awesome (if only they played Jigsaw aka Open Pick at the time).   I suppose you just had to have been there, but from hearing friends talk about it and seeing footage of the show, it did seem pretty magnificent.  Even the 2nd time they played Roo, as awesome as it was couldn't outdo the first time.

biggie p

biggie p

uh huh huh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,759 posts

epic gig, looking forward to listening. too bad they never put out the vaunted DVD of this cause it would have been amazing

jediStick

jediStick

Daddy Cool

• Members
  • 13,997 posts

epic gig, looking forward to listening. too bad they never put out the vaunted DVD of this cause it would have been amazing

yeah wonder why the hell not? what do they have against concert dvds?

rose

rose

• Members
  • 12,675 posts
I didn't get a chance to listen yet but I tested there there out on the speaker system and it sounded amazing so I can't wait!

i5m1_zps4ef73f6c.jpg

TheTruth

TheTruth

toilet hands

• Members
  • 3,966 posts
  • LocationNeeeeeew York

when i put it in my itunes it jumbles the order, anyone know how to fix that? i tried numbering the tracks but they wont move

Posted Image