Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fix for being stuck on mobile skin

mobile

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

3by8

3by8

The Tourist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

I was thinking this might go unnoticed in the other thread. Here's a fix for being stuck on the mobile version of the forum.

---

First of all, we need to find your "form hash". You can do this by right clicking on the page, selecting "view source code" and then searching for a string with "k=" in it. You can do this very easily in Chrome by hitting CTRL+F to open up the search box while viewing the source code. After finding "k=", you should see a long string of numbers and letters trailing it looking something like this: 4cdeb605bd4e37d562b00cdf20c004cc

After you've found your form hash, we need to create a link that's going to reset the skin back to its old appearance. Put your form hash at the end of the following link:

www.greenplastic.com/mortigitempo/index.php?settingNewSkin=8&k=

Copy and paste the entire link which now includes your form hash into your browser window and hit enter. If you did it right, you should now be using the default theme.

For comparison, the full link should look something like this:

www.greenplastic.com/mortigitempo/index.php?settingNewSkin=8&k=4cdeb605bd4e37d562b00cdf20c004cc

Pokey

Pokey

THE PENGUIN!!!

• Junior Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THIS WORKS!!!

Posted Image

Fly Wingless

Fly Wingless

Normal View

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,801 posts
  • LocationSatellite of Love
The next time I get on my computer, I will definitely try this and if it works, omg Aaron, I love you.

Posted Image

3by8

3by8

The Tourist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

I love being loved.

Xenodude

Xenodude

Creep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Oh my gosh--thank you SO MUCH! Finally back to the Full MT experience.

Now I can procrastinate from working with even more features once again. Seriously, thanks though.

chroma

chroma

rabid cultist

• Super Moderators
  • 33,159 posts
  • Locationwhere i am

whoa nice work aaron =)

sigline6.jpg

six colored pictures all in a row of a marigold

rose

rose

I wanna make a supersonic woman of you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,678 posts
V NICE

i5m1_zps4ef73f6c.jpg

Fly Wingless

Fly Wingless

Normal View

• Members
  • 30,801 posts
  • LocationSatellite of Love

Aaron, you are a wizard.  So happy :hug:

Posted Image

mutsy

mutsy

giving feminism a bad name

• Members
  • 42,594 posts
  • Locationchicagmrow.

it does work but any time i go on mt with a mobile device (my kindle fire) i have to manually switch back to mobile, and then manually switch back to full later using the address. kind of annoying, but at least i don't have to be stuck in mobile view forever

sillyxmas_zpsa9c47833.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler