Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Radiohead tour 2017

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

LewisF

LewisF

Coke Babies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationEngland

nice one lewis did you get in ok? w e were late and olny got to the gate at airbag, but it was pretty quick in.

Sorry to hear that :(
We arrived at about 7:10 (rough estimate) and were in by 7:25 ish,

fantasia

fantasia

The Tourist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

awesome night - played everything i really wanted to see, and then those that are always amazing live (ful stop, 2+2, eiirp, lotus flower)

worst part was the parking! i was naive and on my own so just let myself get directed into a field. was a nightmare to get out of at the end of the night since they'd just rammed cars in anywhere and i'm pretty sure the ground fucked the underside of my car. probably took a good 40 minutes to get out of there and i got out pretty quickly compared to others x:

filmfanb

filmfanb

FaggySwaggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,806 posts

radiohead tv is back

full coach performence is up

http://www.radiohead...04-21-coachella

You need to wake up from your volatile and harmful biologically wrong lifestyle choice and have gay sex.

tumblr_mzkf5hz7qo1rggrn8o1_500.gif

11574.jpgUntitled-5.jpg

TheTruth

TheTruth

toilet hands

• Members
  • 4,724 posts
  • LocationNeeeeeew York

that performance seemed eh, what a dead crowd.

Posted Image

And What A Wow

And What A Wow

Phillipa Chicken

• Members
  • 4,577 posts

Manchester was good. Wish I got in the front bit though. How did people end up there?

rosey

rosey

old bones

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Manchester was good. Wish I got in the front bit though. How did people end up there?

I was in the front pitch at Manchester - no idea why. My original ticket was general standing but I was online when the survey monkey email arrived and completed it straight away.  Sound-wise it was definitely the best RH gig I've been to - although I've read that people further back thought it was a bit low volume. I was at Glasgow last night and a wee bit further back and could definitely have done with more volume - still a great gig though and similar setlist. 

grieves

grieves

Phillipa Chicken

• Members
  • 4,509 posts
  • Locationstrathcarnage
yeah i watched some of the glasgow set on tv and thought the sound seemed a bit off

Lanark whispered, "Oh this is hell!"

Fast Tracker

Fast Tracker

boxes. lots of boxes.

• Members
  • 7,778 posts

Ed interview at Trnsmt. While he acknowledges the band will be taking time off now he does say there will be a small tour next year which I suspect will be something like South America or Australia. Also a cheeky reference to the Israel gig...

filmfanb

filmfanb

FaggySwaggy

• Members
  • 19,806 posts

that performance seemed eh, what a dead crowd.

they were up against some huge dj

the section i was in were awesome

You need to wake up from your volatile and harmful biologically wrong lifestyle choice and have gay sex.

11574.jpgUntitled-5.jpg

Pickled Dog

Pickled Dog

Trickster

• Members
  • 9,647 posts

all up to date here: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

filmfanb

filmfanb

FaggySwaggy

• Members
  • 19,806 posts
They are doing south America in 2018. Not sure if it's known but i heard this from my usual source

11574.jpgUntitled-5.jpg

Fast Tracker

Fast Tracker

boxes. lots of boxes.

• Members
  • 7,778 posts
They're playing Venezuela

filmfanb

filmfanb

FaggySwaggy

• Members
  • 19,806 posts

Didnt get too into specifics with my mate but he just said they are playing there.

Not really in the know about whats know or not tour wise for that part of the world.

11574.jpgUntitled-5.jpg