Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Radiohead tour 2017

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

little row boat

little row boat

something about cherries

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

got a ticket for monday in berkeley.  wooooo. anyone have any luck?

Posted Image

cuckoo

cuckoo

Your member title is shown beside posts you make

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Scored! Pretty close to the stage though it might be kind of an awkward spot on the side. Jonny side, though!

3aL1eHN.png

otanachos

otanachos

Shadows in the Rain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
Gonna try and get some SB tickets after failing yesterday morning. I don't have a lot of luck with AXS though, since they refuse to not use flash.
To make the guests unsettled when you say, "Try to be true to what teachers taught you."
Posted Image
http://howscandinavian.bandcamp.com/

pigeon

pigeon

here comes a special boy!

• Members
  • 2,425 posts

got tickets for seattle!

pigeon

pigeon

• Members
  • 2,425 posts

had to get them through stub hub though, fuck you ticketmaster

pigeon

pigeon

• Members
  • 2,425 posts

probably because i tried to buy four at once

filmfanb

filmfanb

FaggySwaggy

• Members
  • 17,624 posts
To the client who came into. My office when these went on sale

Fuck you

That said I paid off my coachella ticket. Today

You need to wake up from your volatile and harmful biologically wrong lifestyle choice and have gay sex.

tumblr_mzkf5hz7qo1rggrn8o1_500.gif

Untitled-5.jpg

otanachos

otanachos

Shadows in the Rain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
No chance, even after showing up 30 minutes early for the waiting room. What gives man? Oh well, saw them last year. Gotta be grateful for at least that.
To make the guests unsettled when you say, "Try to be true to what teachers taught you."
Posted Image
http://howscandinavian.bandcamp.com/

penguinhead

penguinhead

Adam's 4-piece

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
I actually got tickets to SB. I can't believe I actually got tickets, I never thought this would happen. Hope everyone else had luck with theirs.
Analytical psychology is wasted on the Jung.

little row boat

little row boat

something about cherries

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Apparently people had really good luck using the ticketmaster automated ticket line 866-448-7489

too little too late now but might come in handy in the future

Posted Image

penguinhead

penguinhead

Adam's 4-piece

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

No chance, even after showing up 30 minutes early for the waiting room. What gives man? Oh well, saw them last year. Gotta be grateful for at least that.

I think with AXS when you show up in the waiting room is irrelevant, they randomly assign each person a place in line. I was doing it on my phone and on a computer, going in with the computer a few minutes after the phone, and the computer got through when the phone never did. It does kind of make sense so scalpers have even less incentive to flood a concert with bots.

And I think there were a bunch of bots on there because when I actually got through there were no tickets available but I kept checking different sections until suddenly something appeared, so there were tickets being held that didn't end up getting purchased.
Analytical psychology is wasted on the Jung.

ivvrn

ivvrn

The Tourist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Ticketmaster really really sucks, but I was able to get 2 in Section 104 for Seattle. I've had so much luck with the app recently that I almost didn't use multiple devices and I'm glad I did as the app returned nothing and my browser tab returned 2 within 30 seconds.

My wife's going to kill me at some point for buying Radiohead tickets halfway across the country from us, but if they play Exit Music she'll forgive it.

riffraff

riffraff

spanning time

• Members
  • 3,059 posts

I have two extra tickets for Portland. Section 323. I wanted GA or 100 level but Ticketmaster said these were the best available. Naturally I gave in and bought them, but went back in and got two at the 100 level, which I will be using. Send me a message if interested.

FYI, GA and 100 level tickets for this venue are not transferable and you must show a credit card used to purchase the tickets for entry. Use caution when trading or buying from scalpers.