Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mods

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tmonk

tmonk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

can we add links to sounds park .com and the moritgi tempo plug.dj room on the main page?

I agree i with some of your claims but definetly not all. I'd be interested to hear who in your opinion would be better than Radiohead today? (oh and yes, I am a noob) 

tmonk

tmonk

• Members
  • 1,720 posts

bump

I agree i with some of your claims but definetly not all. I'd be interested to hear who in your opinion would be better than Radiohead today? (oh and yes, I am a noob) 

bloop

bloop

Pigsee

• Super Moderators
  • 51,529 posts

tumblr_ngdv193mVS1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

filmfanb

filmfanb

FaggySwaggy

• Members
  • 18,632 posts

can i be a mod

You need to wake up from your volatile and harmful biologically wrong lifestyle choice and have gay sex.

tumblr_mzkf5hz7qo1rggrn8o1_500.gif

11574.jpgUntitled-5.jpg

Wild Dogg

Wild Dogg

i think i do this shit for real, dogg

• Members
  • 5,097 posts

yea man just go get yourself a scooter with fuck load of mirrors and a big bag of amphetamines

Spoiler

filmfanb

filmfanb

FaggySwaggy

• Members
  • 18,632 posts

lmao

You need to wake up from your volatile and harmful biologically wrong lifestyle choice and have gay sex.

tumblr_mzkf5hz7qo1rggrn8o1_500.gif

11574.jpgUntitled-5.jpg