Welcome to Mortigi Tempo - Radiohead MSG Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Separator appreciation thread

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

johnsmithe

johnsmithe

Kid A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Mouse Dog Bird - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIMCO-s2gKc

seabutter

seabutter

mortigi jesus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  • Locationdenmark

Yeah I love separator!

rank

rank

Coke Babies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

I love Mouse Dog Bird. I've never been a huge fan of Separator. I feel as if I would have heard it first, I may feel differently.

TheTruth

TheTruth

toilet hands

• Members
  • 4,795 posts
  • LocationNeeeeeew York

yeah, its pretty awesome. just listening to it today.

Posted Image

ithoughtofcars

ithoughtofcars

kzufolo

• Members
  • 6,218 posts
i tripped on dmt to separator and i saw the universe be broken down beyond molecules n atoms, and eventually everything was connected by beings of every single colour i could ever take in or imagine, each colour a different being, and they were all moving together in unison.. and they all looked at me and smiled at me and right then i heard thom say “wake me up” and i drifted back into my being.. also, jonny’s guitar line, how it goes from super dry and clean to being drenched in reverb, makes me wanna cry cause of its beauty.. and colin’s bass.. it’s perfect.. his fills when thom starts singin “just exactly...” and “if you think this is over...”.. get outta here. i could listen to this song all day. never understood how people weren’t into it when limbs came out.. i thought it was the most beautiful song they had, til i heard tinker...

i hope life isn't a big joke, because i don't get it...

TheTruth

TheTruth

toilet hands

• Members
  • 4,795 posts
  • LocationNeeeeeew York

giphy.gif

Posted Image

ithoughtofcars

ithoughtofcars

kzufolo

• Members
  • 6,218 posts
hahahahaaa

i hope life isn't a big joke, because i don't get it...

Scrumch

Scrumch

The Sandman

• Members
  • 2,253 posts
  • LocationPDX, PNW

i tripped on dmt to separator and i saw the universe be broken down beyond molecules n atoms, and eventually everything was connected by beings of every single colour i could ever take in or imagine, each colour a different being, and they were all moving together in unison.. and they all looked at me and smiled at me and right then i heard thom say “wake me up” and i drifted back into my being.. also, jonny’s guitar line, how it goes from super dry and clean to being drenched in reverb, makes me wanna cry cause of its beauty.. and colin’s bass.. it’s perfect.. his fills when thom starts singin “just exactly...” and “if you think this is over...”.. get outta here. i could listen to this song all day. never understood how people weren’t into it when limbs came out.. i thought it was the most beautiful song they had, til i heard tinker...

i need this experience in my life

:icon_indi Tinker Twat Sphincter Bum Mouse Dog Bird  :jonny: 

ihggy-GP

ihggy-GP

Admin

• Members
  • 18,879 posts
Too much divisiveness these days... No thank you

ihggy-GP

ihggy-GP

Admin

• Members
  • 18,879 posts
Idiot

ihggy-GP

ihggy-GP

Admin

• Members
  • 18,879 posts
Creep. Dikhead to

gnogghi

gnogghi

mortempo tigi

• Members
  • 21,014 posts
  • Locationin the navy beans

giphy.gif

man they fuckin murdered that potato salad

!!!!!! noggy wings !!!!!!

As to your request, I do not think the beavers are aware that they must first fill out a dam permit prior to the start of this type of dam activity.

filmfanb

filmfanb

FaggySwaggy

• Members
  • 20,759 posts

giphy.gif

what strange voodoo is this?

You need to wake up from your volatile and harmful biologically wrong lifestyle choice and have gay sex.

tumblr_mzkf5hz7qo1rggrn8o1_500.gif

11574.jpgUntitled-5.jpg

gnogghi

gnogghi

mortempo tigi

• Members
  • 21,014 posts
  • Locationin the navy beans

ask thom yolk

man they fuckin murdered that potato salad

!!!!!! noggy wings !!!!!!

As to your request, I do not think the beavers are aware that they must first fill out a dam permit prior to the start of this type of dam activity.

Naomi Whats

Naomi Whats

takin potshots

• Members
  • 5,549 posts
  • LocationBrighton
That's cool! I'm guessing they squeeze the bottle, bring it to the yolk, then release the bottle so that the vaccuum brings it in?