- Radiohead has added a tour date in Mexico City for April 17, 2012. Tickets go on sale December 1st. More information can be found here.
- Three pre-Jonny Greenwood Radiohead demos from 1986 have apparently surfaced. Hmmm….. & more hmmm…
- Radiohead’s Thom Yorke: “This is no hippy tugboat”
- Hey, check out this Radiohead juggling routine.
- Radiohead and tacos? Of course. (thanks PearlyXG)
- Other Lives will be the opening act for Radiohead’s upcoming US tour.
- Radiohead’s Ed O’Brien visited the University of Glamorgan to talk about the music industry.
- House music producer Deadmau5 has done a cover of Radiohead’s “Codex” which you can listen to below.
Los Angeles ticket details!
As earlier reported, Radiohead will be performing at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on Friday, October 20 at 8pm. Support, if any, is unknown at this time. Tickets are expected to go on sale within the next 2 weeks. Tickets will also be offered through w.a.s.t.e.
All seating is reserved with all tickets priced at $36.00 (the orchestra pit, however, will be standing general admission); there is a 2 ticket limit.
When tickets do go on sale, they will be available at the Greek Theatre Box Office (without additional charges), at all Ticketmaster outlets, through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone and Ticketmaster Online (Ticketmaster adds convenience and other charges). There is a possibility of a ticket pre-sale through a music network, but that is not confirmed at this time.
Please note that the above information is subject to change. Check the Greek Theatre on-sale page for the latest info or check back here. Once the exact ticket on sale date is known, it’ll be posted here.
For information about the Greek Theatre, go here.
Get Kid A before it’s released!
Those crazy guys over at Capitol Records are auctioning off a SONY MC-P10 Music Clip Personal Network Player with the full Kid A album on it! The auction is taking place at ebay and the proceeds will go to the Milapera Fund. You’ll have to hurry cause the auction will end on the September 21st so they can ship it to you a week before the album is released.
Go here for more info and to bid!! Good luck!
A fine review
Best quote of the week: “Kid A makes rock and roll childish.”
They also have some info about the 5th and 6th album possibilities here.
[many thanks to Ryan]
[thanks to Sean]
Kid A playback in Mexico City
There will be a KID A playback in Mexico City on Monday, September 18 at the EMI office. For information go to http://www.radioactivo.com.mx or listen to radioactivo 98.5 (FM 98.5)
[thanks to Jorge]