The NME has had a lot of Radiohead coverage lately about the new Radiohead album, The King of Limbs. Take a look:
NME’s review of KID A
Click here to go and see NME’s review of Kid A!
If you were at the playback today and would like to give us your review of Kid A, please send it to us!
Congrats to the lucky ones!
All the winners who were chosen to hear Kid A tomorrow should have been contacted by now. If you haven’t been emailed, you didn’t win. The Kid A playback will be tomorrow at a secret location in London for 100 w.a.s.t.e. members.
On Friday, press and other media outlets will get a chance to hear the album in another playback.
NME hears Kid A
More “Quality” Journalism from our friends at the NME
Always count on the British Mag, NME, to poke fun at Radiohead. Here’s the latest from the July 29th issue:
-New Album, “Small Round Thing Made of Fake Metal Plastic in the Machine“, and tracklisting in full
03. Obey Your Word Processor, O Plastic Sheep
04. Always the Same
05. Dismal (II)
06. All the Dead People in their Plastic Boxes
07. When Does It End?
08. Everyone Is A Plastic Robot In A Fake World of Plastic Machines Where Nothing Is Real Except The Trees And Even They Are Fake And Plastic
09. Jesus Christ, How Much Longer?
10. Dismal and Dismaller
11. If I Were To Bury Myself In A Deep, Intense Hole In The Ground I Bet No-one Would Notice Because They Are So Plastic
12. Worse And Worse
13. Oh, For Fuck’s Sake
14. Somebody Kill Me
15. Wailing, Pointless Dirge
16. It Must End Soon
17. Jesus Christ, How Much Longer (II)
18. All The Way To The Bank (Ha Ha)
19. Plastic Into The Machine (Lots of Money For Me)