Woah, we’re out of the country for a few weeks and come back to huge Radiohead developments. Go figure.
Anyway, most of you probably know by now that the band have been sending out secret messages on their Dead Air Space blog, dropping hints about the next Radiohead album. Here’s what we know so far (courtesy of At Ease):
September 20: YES WE ARE STILL ALIVE
September 21: BLINK YOUR EYES ONE FOR YES TWO FOR NO CODE CODE CODE
September 22: PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY
September 22: XENDLESS
September 23: MIGHT NOT OPERATE PROPERLY
September 24: A FLATLINE WE ARE IN A MEETING
September 25: CONSIDERING DISSEMINATION
September 25: SEMAPHORE ELEMENTS
September 26: MARCH WAX
Look at the last one from yesterday. MARCH WAX? Could that mean that the new album may be coming out in March? And what does “WAX” mean? Wax Records? Earwax Records? To be released only on vinyl? Too many questions….
As we try to make sense of it, we’ll let you check out these stories:
– NME: Radiohead set to release new album in March?
– Tiny Mix Tapes: Radiohead Foregoes iTunes To Maximize Profits To Stave Off Attacks From The Machine, Man
– NME: Radiohead reveal more album tracklisting clues
– Pitchfork: Radiohead Continue Cryptic Cryptograms, Make LP Site?
– Billboard: Radiohead Selling Full Albums Via 7digital Deal